Home > Events > Flying Duck Adventure-Dual
3rd Annual FLYING DUCK, Adventure Dual-sport
Cascade Mountains Motorcycle Tour
Saturday July 27 2018 Easton , WA
Starting and Ending at the TMC Club Property near Easton, WA.
Summit 3 High Mountain Peaks in one Day!
Flying Duck Adventure/Dual-sport
Cascade Mountain Motorcycle Tour
Main Course okay for a stock 4WD PU/SUV
More difficult single track and two track route
options available from the Main Course at
Sign Up Information
0600 0900 @ TMC Easton Property
90 minutes from Seattle via I-90
Entry Fee: $30 per bike
(Exact amount in Cash or Check please)
Riders Meeting @ 0830
Last rider out @ 1000
• Many Gas, Refreshment and Lunch Stop Options available from the course.
• Shortest Route Selection* approximately 70 miles
• Longest Route Selection* approximately 200 miles
• Many in-route course selections available as desired (easier/shorter/harder/longer)
• Minimal Pavement
• Gas available at least every 70 miles
• Street legal motorcycle & rider required per WA State Law
* ~ Rider has Options to change their route at many points
Roll Chart Holder or GPS with .gpx file upload capability using YOUR USB cable unless following a friend so equipped.
Directions; (Red event arrows from I-90) I-90 Exit # 74, S on Nelson Siding Rd for 0.9 Mi, RH
@47.207474, -121.122574 (Filbert Rd), 0.2 Mi cross the bridge and stay Right, RH into TMC @ sign & gate.
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the flyer
Saturday, July 27, 2019
Back to the Events page
Share This |